Among the more difficult responsibilities of a retirement plan fiduciary is selecting investments that meet the needs of plan participants and taking into account the latest market trends and analysis. It all starts with the development of an Investment Policy Plan that defines a retirement plan’s assets and investments and presents criteria for future decision-making. The obligations remain in place throughout the life of the plan.
At Bridgehaven, we offer comprehensive investment advice and consulting services, including:
- Selection of committee members and developing a written charter
- Investment Policy Statement (IPS) creation and adoption
- Ongoing consultation on investment selection, monitoring, and replacement
- Performance reporting and diversification review
- Quarterly investment review meetings with plan committees